The Waypoint ISO 9650-1 Commercial is a European built, high quality liferaft, that complies fully with the strict ISO 9650-1 Group A regulations for < 24 hrs and also > 24 hrs. It meets the MCA code of practice and complies with the equivalent requirements of other European countries. It is fully tested to the ISO 9650-1 A specifications. It is also fully ISAF compliant for Racing.
Its main distinct features are:
• The very strong body is built using an ISO 9650-3 approved, HT Nylon PU coated fabric that is made in the UK. With twin independent large diameter tubes and independently inflated arch. A boarding ramp with a two step, weighted ladder makes entry easy under any weather conditions.
• The Bright nylon orange self erecting canopy has a very large entrance, facilitates boarding and has plenty of Solas reflective tape strips on all of its sides. There is also an outlook window and air circulating window.
• The liferaft is stabilised by 4 large deep water ballast pockets of 75 litres each. (ISO standard requires 60L.) These large ballast pockets provide the best stability in all situations, when boarding and in rough seas.
• The inflation system is Solas approved and exceeds the ISO standard requirements. Featuring a direct injection system with no hoses to kink, leak, or perish. All sizes in the Commercial range will inflate to minus – 25 C. (The ISO standard test is for - 15 C).
• The Solas approved interior and exterior lights are powered with a lithium battery and can be manually controlled once on board the liferaft.
• Patented thermal floor with air bubbles – better protection against hypothermia
• The ISO Commercial liferaft is vacuum packed and has a 3 year service interval, where applicable.
Available in 4, 6, 8 10, 12 & 14 man in valise or fibreglass container. For liferafts over 8 man in size please email or ring for prices.
Equipment included with the raft:
Equipment included with the raft:
1 x Rescue Quoit & 20 m. Line 1 x Sea Anchor & 30 m. Line 1 x Flo Orange Floating Safety Knife 2 x Paddles 1 x Bailer 2 x Sponges 1 x Pump (bellows) 1 x Repair Kit 1 x Whistle 1 x Table of rescue signals 1 x Heliograph (Signalling mirror) 1 x Fishing Kit 1 x Waterproof Solas Floating LED Torch, spare battery and bulb. 3 x Red Hand Flares 2 x Parachute Flares 1 x Liferaft Manual with survival instructions 6 x Anti Sea Sickness Tablets per Person 2 litre water collection graduated bag with tap Graduated cup 1 x Sea sickness bag per person
Weight and Dimensions:
4 Man: 640 x 440 x 240mm - 23.3kg
6 Man: 660 x 470 x 240mm - 26.0kg
8 Man: 700 x 500 x 270mm - 31.0kg
Mainland UK Delivery
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Tracked||Signed For||Cost|
|Standard Delivery (Orders Under £100)||2-3 Working Days||No||No||3.25|
|All Standard Orders Over £100||2-3 Working Days||Yes||Yes||FREE|
Delivery Surcharges: Liquids, Paint & Gas
(Flares UK Mainland Only)
|1-2 Working Days||Yes||Yes||£3.50|
|Delivery Surcharges: Flares (UK Mainland Only)||1-2 Working Days||Yes||Yes||£35|
Non-Mainland UK and International Delivery
For European and International Deliveries please contact us first for a quote - call on 01326 375482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How quickly will my order arrive?
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 12 noon on the same day. Any orders placed after that time will be dispatched on the next available working day.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched. The time your order takes to arrive will depend on the delivery option you have choosen.
Whilst we try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, during extremely busy periods, dispatch times may increase by up to one day.
How can I track the status of my order?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order and that your payment has been accepted. You will also receive an email when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on either the DHL, Royal Mail & DPD website. However, if the order is under £20 it will be sent standard second-class post with no tracking. You will only receive a tracking number if you have chosen a tracked delivery option for your order.
All orders are thoroughly checked before leaving our premises. On receipt of your order we request that you check the items as soon as possible. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason, please contact us immediately on 01326 375 482 or email@example.com. Please have your order number to hand when you contact us as it will allow us to find your order quickly.
If you are unsatisfied with your order in any way, please return it to us within 14 days of delivery for a refund or exchange. The item must be unused, be in its original packaging and be suitable for re-sale. Items bought in the sale are non-returnable and non-refundable. Postage costs for returning items to us can only be refunded if the item is faulty or damaged.
We recommend that you send your order back to us by obtaining a ‘proof of posting’ (free at all Post Offices) or alternatively using a tracked delivery service. Please note we cannot be held responsible for any parcel lost during transit to us.
Our return address is:
Mylor Chandlery Ltd
Mylor Yacht Harbour
Once your item has been returned, we will inspect it and take the necessary action as soon as possible.
If any item you receive arrives damaged, please contact us as soon as possible on 01326 375 482 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then advise you on the best course of action.
In most cases we will ask you to return the item to us for an exchange or refund. Unfortunately we can only refund your postage costs when you return an item to us that is faulty.
Please do not return a damaged order to us without contacting us first.